- Maximum operating pressure: 200 psig / 13,8 bar
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Integral strainer and check valve – strainer protects trap from dirt while check valve prevents backflow during shutdown
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
To order or inquire about a product please contact a WilsherCo Expert at email@example.com or 713-683-6826.
A series of steam traps designed to handle the varying loads on process applications and provide fast start-up and modulating service with no live steam loss. The single blade element offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs.
Literature and Documentation