Steam boilers can produce low quality steam that requires additional superheating of the steam after water vaporization. Removal of water vapor from a steam system is critical to maintaining performance. Chromalox steam superheating systems, coupled with SCR power control, can provide instantaneous drying of process steam while only using the exact amount of power needed. This results in a steam supply that is both consistent temperature and quality throughout the distribution lines.
• Materials of construction include carbon steel, stainless steel, as well as nickel and specialty alloys.
• SCR Power control adjusts rapidly to flow variations.
• Controller schemes can regulate temperature to +/-1°F.
• Boilers, superheater, power control panels can all be assembled on a modular skid package.
The Chromalox Advantage
Electric heating provides the best option for superheating as its power is instantly available, has no emissions, and is precisely controlled to only the demand needed. All items are manufactured in-house for superior quality and rapid delivery.
• In-house element manufacturing allows the most efficient, space-saving design possible.
• All welding, pressure testing, and certification are performed in accordance with ASME standards.
• Chromalox power control can be fully integrated and skid-mounted with the heater for a complete package.
• Engineering design tools include 3D AutoCad, Solid Works, and PV Elite, among others.
• Broadest line third-party certifications available – UL, CSA, ATEX, GOST, INMETRO, IEC, ASME, PED, KOSHA