HPS EnduraCoil™ is a high-performance cast resin product designed for many demanding and diverse applications. Coils are precision wound with copper or aluminum conductors that are electrically balanced to minimize axial forces during short-circuit conditions. They are formed with mineral-filled epoxy, reinforced with fiberglass and cast to provide complete, void-free resin impregnation throughout the entire insulation system.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor applications
- Encapsulated cast resin windings are durable for the most demanding environments typically found in marine, pulp & paper and petrochemical industries
- Minimal maintenance required beyond removing surface contaminants such as dirt
- Compact design fits more easily into confined spaces
- Greater resistance to short circuits
- Self-extinguishing in the unlikely event of fire
- Environmentally friendly