Special Process & OEM Steam Boiler
- Steam Pressures to 90 psig (Optional trim of 15, 30, and 50 psig available).
- Steam Capacity (48 – 60 Lbs/Hr @ 0 – 90 psig)
- 16 – 20 kW (55 – 68 Mbh)
- 208, 240 and 480 Volt, 1 & 3 Phase (600V Available)
- ASME Section I Code “M” Pressure Vessel Carbon Steel (100 psig) (CRN Available)
- 0.430 Dia. Copper Sheath Heating Elements
- Two Pressure Controls — Operating and Automatic Reset High Limit
- Electronic Water Feed Control with Low Water Cutoff (Dual Probe)
- Automatic Solenoid Water Inlet Valve with In-line Check Valve
- Water Level Sight Glass and Blow Down Drain Valve
- Pressure Gauge (0 – 160 psig)
- ASME Safety Relief Valve
- Third-party certifications: UL Listed, CSA, M
CAS Steam Boilers– are specifically designed for use where space requirements are limited. The compact construction and low profile permit the CAS boiler to fit under hospital and research laboratory steam sterilizers. CAS boilers are easily adapted to garment presses, dry cleaning and other textile equipment. With an optional solenoid actuated steam gun, the CAS becomes a perfect tool for shrink fitting upholstery fabrics in furniture and automobile after market industries.
CAS boilers are also used in food, plastics, rubber and pharmaceutical processing.
All CAS boilers are inspected to rigid quality standards. They are factory tested under actual operating conditions and are ready to operate.