Stainless Steel Vertical Steam Boiler
- Steam Pressures to 90 psig
- Steam Capacity (18 – 542 Lbs/Hr @ 0 – 90 psig)
- 6 – 180 kW (21 – 614 Mbh)
- 208, 240 and 480 Volt, 1 & 3 Phase (600V Available)
- ASME Section I Pressure Vessel Stainless Steel Code “M” (100 psig) (CRN Available)
- 0.430 Dia. INCOLOY® Sheath Heating Elements
- One or Two Operating Controls Manual Reset High Limit
- Float Water Feed Control with Low Water Cutoff
- Pressure Gauge, Water Level Sight Glass and Blow Down Drain Valve(s)
- ASME Safety Relief Valve
- Third-party certifications: UL® Listed, M, CSA®
CSSB All Stainless Steel Steam Boilers are specifically designed for use where the purity of the heating fluid must be maintained. Typical applications include sterilizers and autoclaves in research, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories and humidification equipment for the electronics industry (solid state substrates).
CSSB boilers utilize de-ionized, demineralized or distilled water to provide pure steam, free of minerals or undesirable chemical additives. Pure steam eliminates the possibility of carry over of contaminants into the process.
Note — A water feed system supplying distilled, de-ionized or demineralized water is required on all CSSB boilers.