Medium Pressure Vertical Steam Boilers
- Steam Pressures to 235 psig
- Steam Capacity (18 – 542 Lbs/Hr @ 0 – 235 psig)
- 6 – 180 kW (21 – 614 Mbh)
- 208, 240 and 480 Volt, 1 & 3 Phase (600V Available)
- ASME Section I Pressure Vessel Carbon Steel Code “S” (250 psig) (CRN Available)
- 0.430 Dia. Copper Sheath Heating Elements
- One or Two Operating Controls Manual Reset High Limit
- Mechanical Float Water Feed Control with Low Water Cutoff
- Pressure Gauge, Water Level Sight Glass and Blow Down Drain Valve(s)
- ASME Safety Relief Valve
- Third-party certifications: UL® Listed, S, CSA®
CHPES Medium Pressure Steam Boilers can be used wherever steam and process temperatures up to 400°F are required. CHPES boilers produce steam at pressures and temperatures considerably higher than CES models which are limited to 135 psig and 359°F.
CHPES Boilers are Ideal for stand-by operations requiring steam in remote areas of an industrial plant which might incur excessive pipe losses or expensive piping costs to supply from a central steam supply. They are ideal for off season periods when steam is needed for critical processes when the main boiler is shut down.
CHPES Boilers are Trimmed at 250 psig for operation up to 235 psig, come complete, factory tested and ready to operate. CHPES boilers are UL Listed.