WilsherCo has been working with companies for over 40 years to help decrease system downtime and the overall cost of maintenance and repair of a non-operating heat trace line or controller. We work with our customers to ensure the proper scope and requirements are understood, that stakeholders are involved in order to address issues and challenges and that operators are properly trained in the heat trace system operations. Our focus is to decrease your system’s downtime and the overall cost of maintenance and repair of a non-operating heat trace lines or controls in order for it to continue to operate well over time.
Over the years, we have seen and repaired many maintenance issues. Some of these include:
- Maintenance on piping, equipment or instrumentation such as pumps or valves – Which can lead to cut heat trace cable or damaged insulation.
- Insulation problems that can allow water in the system or even removed insulation.
- Introduction of moisture in components or insulation that can cause a ground fault in a circuit.
- Drawings that do not reflect the correct final installation make it difficult to track down the cable and associated components.
- Old and neglected systems that haven’t been working well for years.